Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I:
ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I - PC
- TCP: 80
Set Up a Port Forward for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your device.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
You can run our free Router Detector software to locate your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your device's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I:
List of Routers - Customized for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I
That's all it takes to forward your ports for ControlByWeb WebRelay X-WR-1R12-1I24-I.