Which Ports Does Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero are as follows:
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - PC
- TCP: 27015
- UDP: 27005, 27015
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero that will show you the specific ports.
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Forward Ports for Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
When you are playing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.