Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Cry of Fear Server:
Cry of Fear Server - PC
- TCP: 27015
- UDP: 27015
Forward Ports for Cry of Fear Server
When you use Cry of Fear Server you might need to forward some ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Cry of Fear Server.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for Cry of Fear Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Cry of Fear Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Cry of Fear Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Cry of Fear Server
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Cry of Fear Server.