How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram
When you play Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Port Forward Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram
When you are playing Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram
The specific incoming ports for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram are as follows:
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram that will show you the ports.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.