Cyber Troopers Virtual-On has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Forward Ports for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
When you are playing Cyber Troopers Virtual-On you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
The ports that need to be forwarded for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On are as follows:
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Cyber Troopers Virtual-On simply follow one of these links:
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Playstation 3
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Xbox 360
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On - Playstation 4
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.