When you play Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
When you are playing Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online Require
The exact ports for Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online are as follows:
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Steam
- Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online - Playstation 4
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.