Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for a DBPOWER VA033K+:
DBPOWER VA033K+ - PC
- TCP: 99
Setting Up a Port Forward for a DBPOWER VA033K+
When you use a DBPOWER VA033K+ you may need to forward ports in your router. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a DBPOWER VA033K+.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your camera's IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Forwarding a Port for a DBPOWER VA033K+
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put your camera's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a DBPOWER VA033K+ in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a DBPOWER VA033K+:
List of Routers - Customized for DBPOWER VA033K+
That's all it takes to forward your ports for a DBPOWER VA033K+.