Deadly Dozen Reloaded is a Tactical, Action, Strategy, and Shooter game published by Ziggurat released in 2022.
Ports Required for Deadly Dozen Reloaded
The specific ports for Deadly Dozen Reloaded are as follows:
Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Deadly Dozen Reloaded - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Deadly Dozen Reloaded yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Deadly Dozen Reloaded that will show you the ports.
- Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Steam
- Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Playstation 4
- Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Switch
- Deadly Dozen Reloaded - Xbox One
Deadly Dozen Reloaded offers the following styles of play.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Deadly Dozen Reloaded
When you are playing Deadly Dozen Reloaded you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.