Ports Required for Demon's Tilt
The ports that need to be forwarded for Demon's Tilt are as follows:
Demon's Tilt - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Demon's Tilt - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Demon's Tilt yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Demon's Tilt - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Demon's Tilt - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Demon's Tilt - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Demon's Tilt simply follow one of these links:
Demon's Tilt has the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In most pinball games the view is from the top down of a traditional pinball arcade cabinet. They tend to be short games with very little story line, but some have a minor story component that requires the player to hit certain targets in order.
Port Forward Demon's Tilt
When you are playing Demon's Tilt you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.