Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is Bandai Namco Entertainment's Simulation game with a release date in 2021.
Ports Required for Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition
The incoming ports for Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition are as follows:
Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition that will show you the connection ports.
Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
Port Forward Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition
When you are playing Disney Magical World 2: Enchanted Edition you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.