How to Open a Port in Your Router for Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
How to Port Forward Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
When you are playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
The connection ports for Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT are as follows:
Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.