Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
When you are playing Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
The incoming ports for Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale are as follows:
Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale simply follow one of these links:
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - PC
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - Playstation 3
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale - Xbox 360
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.