Eclipse: Edge of Light is White Elk's First-Person, Puzzle, Adventure, and VR game with a release date in 2020.
Eclipse: Edge of Light includes the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- VR games require a VR headset and usually some sort of hand-held input device.
Forward Ports for Eclipse: Edge of Light
When you are playing Eclipse: Edge of Light you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Eclipse: Edge of Light Require
The necessary ports for Eclipse: Edge of Light are as follows:
Eclipse: Edge of Light - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Eclipse: Edge of Light yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Eclipse: Edge of Light - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Eclipse: Edge of Light - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Eclipse: Edge of Light - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Eclipse: Edge of Light that will show you the ports.
- Eclipse: Edge of Light - Playstation 4
- Eclipse: Edge of Light - Steam
- Eclipse: Edge of Light - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.