eJAMMING has partnered with Portforward.com to offer you the best support in configuring your router for port forwarding. Portforward.com is a dedicated team of port forwarding specialists who want to help you get your router configured.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING STEPS
- Configure your Windows Firewall or Anti-Virus software, click your Exceptions tab and add eJamming AUDiiO as an exception. Windows Firewall also allows you to name a port as an exception. Add port 26900 UDP (and that UDP designation is very important) as an exception and click Okay. NOTE: If you are running a modem or router you may not need the software firewall. And you can disable it.
- Be sure you have the login username and password for your modem / router. The default for these can be found in the user.s manual for your device or check with your internet service provider for ISP provided router / modems. NOTE: portforward.com has an extensive list of manufacture manuals and router username / passwords available.
- Additional hardware router. Users commonly have additional routers in their configuration. If after successfully running Network Utilities you still show a blocked IN port it may become necessary to portforward on all additional hardware routers by manually logging in to each device and port forwarding.
- To better control what computer gets what IP address it is highly recommend to download and run the Portforward.com Static IP utility which is a part of Network Utilities. This will ensure that the IP address of your computer stays the same after reboot while connected to your network that may have other computers connected to it.
- Network Utilities will automatically port forward your Windows Computer's IP address to port 26900 UDP in/out and default on your primary router for use with eJamming AUDiiO 3.0. Download Network Utilities here.
Routers can be tough to configure. Our Help and FAQ page gives general tips and definitions. These can help if you can't connect to your router, or are unsure of some of the terms on this page. If you do not know exactly what you are doing or are having problems, Start Here. We also have a very active Forum where you can ask questions and get answers from not only other customers like you, but also from our highly skilled staff of moderators and forum admins. If you still need help, please visit our Forum.
Are you having problems forwarding ports on your router?
Check out Network Utilities, our software package that will forward your ports for you.
Your external IP address is .