Ports To Forward for Endzone 2
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Endzone 2 are as follows:
Endzone 2 - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Endzone 2 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Endzone 2 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Endzone 2 simply follow one of these links:
Endzone 2 offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Most survival games are simply about staying alive. They tend to have elements of resource management, such as inventory of ammunition and health. Most are either post-apocalyptic or supernatural based, and many have a strong horror component.
- While playing a strategy game the player is focused on long term planning. They can be either real-time which involves a free running clock or turn-based where each player gets to take their turn in sequence. They frequently include exploration and resource management.
- Management based games are frequently about managing a pool of limited resources such as wood, rock, wool, and brick. They can also be based on managing players on a roster in a sports game, or even managing a business.
- Simulation games are based on recreating something from the real world in a game like environment. There are many different types of simulation games such as driving, flying, sports, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which was a social simulation game.
How to Port Forward Endzone 2
When you are playing Endzone 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.