Ether One includes the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Ether One
When you are playing Ether One you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ether One
The specific ports for Ether One are as follows:
Ether One - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ether One yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ether One - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ether One - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ether One simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.