Opening Ports for Exit the Gungeon using Your Router
Exit the Gungeon includes the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Exit the Gungeon
When you are playing Exit the Gungeon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Exit the Gungeon
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Exit the Gungeon are as follows:
Exit the Gungeon - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Exit the Gungeon yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Exit the Gungeon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Exit the Gungeon - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Exit the Gungeon - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Exit the Gungeon - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Exit the Gungeon simply follow one of these links:
- Exit the Gungeon - Playstation 4
- Exit the Gungeon - Steam
- Exit the Gungeon - Switch
- Exit the Gungeon - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.