The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for EzeeCube are:
EzeeCube - Default
- TCP: 1084, 1131, 1308, 8080, 9090
- UDP: 1900, 9777, 12374
Forward Ports for EzeeCube
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use EzeeCube. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to EzeeCube.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your media server's internal IP address.
- Each of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Forward Ports for EzeeCube
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Look for the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your media server's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for EzeeCube in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for EzeeCube:
List of Routers - Customized for EzeeCube
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for EzeeCube.