Ports To Forward for Fairgame$
The incoming connection ports for Fairgame$ are as follows:
Fairgame$ - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Fairgame$ - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Fairgame$ yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Fairgame$ that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
Fairgame$ includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a shoot 'em up game the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there.
How to Port Forward Fairgame$
When you are playing Fairgame$ you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.