Which Ports Does Farm for Your Life Require
The connection ports for Farm for Your Life are as follows:
Farm for Your Life - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Farm for Your Life - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Farm for Your Life - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Farm for Your Life - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Farm for Your Life that will show you the necessary ports.
- Farm for Your Life - Steam
- Farm for Your Life - Playstation 4
- Farm for Your Life - Switch
- Farm for Your Life - Xbox One
When you play Farm for Your Life you will experience the following styles of play.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Farm for Your Life
When you are playing Farm for Your Life you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.