Opening Ports for FIFA 21 using Your Router
When you play FIFA 21 you will experience the following styles of play.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward FIFA 21
When you are playing FIFA 21 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for FIFA 21
The necessary ports for FIFA 21 are as follows:
FIFA 21 - PC
- TCP: 3569,8080,9946,9988,10000-20000,42124
- UDP: 3659,9000-9999
FIFA 21 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480,3659,10000-10099,42127
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659,6000
FIFA 21 - Steam
- TCP: 3569,8080,9946,9988,10000-20000,27015-27030,27036-27037,42124
- UDP: 3659,4380,9000-9999,27000-27031,27036
FIFA 21 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074,3659
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FIFA 21 simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.