Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for FiveM:
FiveM - PC
- TCP: 30120
- UDP: 30120
Forward Ports for FiveM
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use FiveM. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to FiveM.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Forwarding a Port for FiveM
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for FiveM in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for FiveM:
List of Routers - Customized for FiveM
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for FiveM.