FiveM is CitizenFX Collective's modification for Grand Theft Auto V enabling you to play multiplayer on customized dedicated servers.
Forward Ports for FiveM
If you want to host your own FiveM server, you'll need to forward some ports in your router.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the server will run on.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for FiveM
The exact ports for FiveM are as follows:
FiveM - PC
- TCP: 30120
- UDP: 30120
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FiveM simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.