FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage is an Action and Driving/Racing game published by Empire Interactive, Strategy First released in 2007.
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In driving/racing style games you are in control of a vehicle, either from its cockpit or from a chase camera. They are usually fast paced and reflex based. Some of them have story modes while others are more arcade style. Popular driving racing games include Forza, Dirt, and Mario Kart.
Forward Ports for FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
When you are playing FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Require
The required incoming ports that need to be forwarded for FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage are as follows:
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - PC
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.