How to Forward Ports in Your Router for For the King
For the King includes the following styles of play.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward For the King
When you are playing For the King you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for For the King
The exact ports for For the King are as follows:
For the King - PC
- UDP: 5055-5056,5058
For the King - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
For the King - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,5055-5056,5058,27000-27031,27036
For the King - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
For the King - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and For the King simply follow one of these links:
- For the King - PC
- For the King - Playstation 4
- For the King - Steam
- For the King - Switch
- For the King - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.