Forwarding Ports for Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious on Your Router.
Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious is Microsoft Studios's Driving/Racing game with a release date in 2015.
Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious is a driving / racing style of game. Most driving / racing games are some sort of competition, and can be on land, sea, air, or outer space. In some racing games the is either 1st person in the cockpit or 3rd person such as a chase cam, while other games allow you to switch freely between the two views. Racing games are considered sports games.
Forward Ports for Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious
When you are playing Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious Require
The required incoming ports for Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious are as follows:
Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious simply follow one of these links:
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - Xbox 360
- Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.