Which Ports Does Fueled Up Require
The required incoming ports for Fueled Up are as follows:
Fueled Up - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Fueled Up - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Fueled Up - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Fueled Up simply follow one of these links:
When you play Fueled Up you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
Forward Ports for Fueled Up
When you are playing Fueled Up you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.