How to Port Forward Ghost Blade in Your Router
Ghost Blade includes the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
Port Forward Ghost Blade
When you are playing Ghost Blade you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Ghost Blade
The incoming ports for Ghost Blade are as follows:
Ghost Blade - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ghost Blade - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ghost Blade - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Ghost Blade - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ghost Blade simply follow one of these links:
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.