Port Forwarding for Giraffe and Annika
Giraffe and Annika offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Giraffe and Annika
When you are playing Giraffe and Annika you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Giraffe and Annika Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Giraffe and Annika are as follows:
Giraffe and Annika - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Giraffe and Annika - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Giraffe and Annika - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Giraffe and Annika - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Giraffe and Annika simply follow one of these links:
- Giraffe and Annika - Steam
- Giraffe and Annika - Playstation 4
- Giraffe and Annika - Switch
- Giraffe and Annika - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.