How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Gladiux
Gladiux offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
Forward Ports for Gladiux
When you are playing Gladiux you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Gladiux Require
The specific ports for Gladiux are as follows:
Gladiux - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Gladiux yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Gladiux - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Gladiux - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Gladiux simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.