Forward Ports on Your Router for Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns
When you are playing Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns
The network ports for Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns are as follows:
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns that will show you the connection ports.
- Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Playstation 4
- Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Steam
- Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Switch
- Grass Cutter: Mutated Lawns - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.