Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters is an Action game published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released in 2011.
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters.
Port Forward Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
When you are playing Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters are as follows:
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters simply follow one of these links:
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Playstation 3
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Wii
- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.