Which Ports Does Grow: Song of The Evertree Require
The ports for Grow: Song of The Evertree are as follows:
Grow: Song of The Evertree - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Grow: Song of The Evertree - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Grow: Song of The Evertree - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Grow: Song of The Evertree - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Grow: Song of The Evertree that will show you the connection ports.
- Grow: Song of The Evertree - Steam
- Grow: Song of The Evertree - Playstation 4
- Grow: Song of The Evertree - Switch
- Grow: Song of The Evertree - Xbox One
When you play Grow: Song of The Evertree you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- Open world style games are usually not on rails, meaning that the player gets to go anywhere and solve problems in the order that they choose. The player is usually allowed to roam freely through a normally massive environment.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
How to Port Forward Grow: Song of The Evertree
When you are playing Grow: Song of The Evertree you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.