Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator is Arc System Works, Aksys Games, PQube's Fighting game with a release date in 2016.
Since Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator is a fighting style of game you can expect fast paced, side view, player vs. player fighting action. Like Moral Kombat, Tekken, or Dead or Alive, most fighting games are in an arena with 3d style graphics and really rely on the players reflexes.
How to Port Forward Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
When you are playing Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator are as follows:
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator that will show you the necessary ports.
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator - Playstation 3
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator - Playstation 4
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator - Steam
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.