How to Port Forward Hello Neighbor
Hello Neighbor offers the following styles of play.
Forward Ports for Hello Neighbor
When you are playing Hello Neighbor you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Hello Neighbor
The exact ports for Hello Neighbor are as follows:
Hello Neighbor - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Hello Neighbor - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hello Neighbor yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Hello Neighbor - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Hello Neighbor - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Hello Neighbor - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hello Neighbor that will show you the network ports.
- Hello Neighbor - Xbox One
- Hello Neighbor - Steam
- Hello Neighbor - Playstation 4
- Hello Neighbor - Switch
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.