If you play Aliens vs. Predator 2, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Aliens vs. Predator 2, such as:
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Fewer crashes when online
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Aliens vs. Predator 2. Want to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
In order to play Aliens vs. Predator 2 on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- Firstly, make sure you set a static IP address on your PC.
- After that, go to Port Forward Aliens versus Predator 2 on Personal Computer and click your router for all the information you'll need.