How To Port Forward Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces
If you play Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces, for instance:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Overall improved online experience
Just below we have links to guides for PC specific to Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces. If you'd like to learn how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
If you play Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces on PC then you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct ports to it.
- First, make sure to set a static IP address on your PC.
- After that follow Port Forward Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces on Personal Computer and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.