If you play Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies, you might want to consider setting up a port forward for it. This will improve your overall online experience, as well as other things. Just a few reasons to set up a port forward for Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies are:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Enhanced overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- Start off by making sure to set a static IP address for your PC.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies on Personal Computer and find your router for step-by-step instructions.