If you play Extreme Exorcism you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Extreme Exorcism, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Extreme Exorcism. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to set up a port forward and get it done today.
Port Forward Extreme Exorcism on Xbox One
Before playing Extreme Exorcism on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Extreme Exorcism on Xbox One to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Port Forward Extreme Exorcism on Playstation 4
In order to play Extreme Exorcism on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start by going to our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Now follow Port Forward Extreme Exorcism on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you need.