How To Port Forward Fable Legends
If you play Fable Legends and are interested in enhancing your online gaming experience, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Fable Legends, such as:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and PC specific to Fable Legends. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
Before playing Fable Legends on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Fable Legends on Xbox One and find your router for easy-to-follow instructions.
If you play Fable Legends on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.