If you play Football Manager 2015, then you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your gaming experience. Setting up a port forward for Football Manager 2015 can be helpful in many ways. Here are just a few examples:
- Fewer disconnects
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall better online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Football Manager 2015. These guides will show you all the steps in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
Port Forward Football Manager 2015 on Personal Computer
Before playing Football Manager 2015 on PC you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports to it.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Following that, click Port Forward Football Manager 2015 on Personal Computer and select your router for all the information you need.