If you play GRID Autosport and are interested in a better online gaming experience, you should consider setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for GRID Autosport, for example:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes while online
- More stable
- Improved connection
- An overall enhanced online experience
If you're interested in a simple way to forward your port, we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to GRID Autosport. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
If you play GRID Autosport on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360
- After that, go to Port Forward GRID: Autosport on Xbox 360 and select your router for more information.
To begin playing GRID Autosport on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.