If you play GRID Autosport and are interested in a better online gaming experience, you should consider setting up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for GRID Autosport, for example:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes while online
- More stable
- Improved connection
- An overall enhanced online experience
If you're interested in a simple way to forward your port, we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to GRID Autosport. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Port Forward GRID: Autosport on Xbox 360
If you play GRID Autosport on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360
- After that, go to Port Forward GRID: Autosport on Xbox 360 and select your router for more information.
Port Forward GRID: Autosport on Playstation 3
To begin playing GRID Autosport on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- Finished there? Follow Port Forward GRID: Autosport on Playstation 3 and click your router. You're nearly finished!