If you play Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, then you have most likely come across reasons to set up a port forward for it. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, for example:
- Improved connection to server
- Easier to play with friends
- Better voice chat
- Not getting dropped from games
- Staying in friends lobby
- Less lag
Below we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3, specific to Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
In order to play Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to it.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Following that, go to Port Forward Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign on Playstation 4 and find yours for more information.
If you are playing Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- on Playstation 3, you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 and forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Get started by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Then go to Port Forward Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign on Playstation 3 and choose your router for simple instructions.