If you play Invokers Tournament, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Invokers Tournament. We have a few examples of such listed below:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- More stable
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall better online performance
Here we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 specific to Invokers Tournament. Want to get your port forwarded today? Follow one of the sections below to learn how.
Port Forward Invokers Tournament on Playstation 4
In order to play Invokers Tournament on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Make sure to start by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Invokers Tournament on Playstation 4 and find your router for more information.
Port Forward Invokers Tournament on Playstation 3
To begin playing Invokers Tournament on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Done with that? Follow Port Forward Invokers Tournament on Playstation 3 to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.