If you play Just Dance 3, you may want to consider the advantages to setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Just Dance 3. Just below we have listed a few examples:
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- More stable
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Just Dance 3. If you want to learn how to forward your port today, follow one of the sections below for simple instructions.
If you play Just Dance 3 on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you want to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360
- Finished there? Click Port Forward Just Dance 3 on Xbox 360 and choose your router for more information.
To start playing Just Dance 3 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.