How To Port Forward LittleBigPlanet 3
If you play LittleBigPlanet 3, then you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for LittleBigPlanet 3, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and Playstation 3 specific to LittleBigPlanet 3 that will show you how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
In order to play LittleBigPlanet 3 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward a range of ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward LittleBigPlanet 3 on Playstation 4 and find your router for more info.
Playing LittleBigPlanet 3 on Playstation 3? You need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.