How To Port Forward NASCAR '14
If you play NASCAR '14, you may want to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for NASCAR '14. Here are some examples:
- Not crashing while online
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to NASCAR '14. Want to learn how to forward your port today? Follow one of the sections below to see how.
If you play NASCAR '14 on Xbox 360 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360
- When you're finished with that, go to Port Forward NASCAR 14 on Xbox 360 and pick your router for easy-to-follow instructions.
Playing NASCAR '14 on Playstation 3? You need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.