If you play Need For Speed (2015), you should think about setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Need For Speed (2015), for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Improve connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Need For Speed (2015). Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see step-by-step instructions and get it done today.
Playing Need For Speed (2015) on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- After that go to Port Forward Need for Speed (2015) on Xbox One and choose your router to see all the steps.
Before playing Need For Speed (2015) on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Need for Speed (2015) on Playstation 4 and select your router for all the information you need.