How To Port Forward Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
If you play Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, you may want to consider the advantages to setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. We have a few examples listed below:
- More stable
- Better quality voice chat
- Staying in friends lobby
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. If you're interested in learning how to forward your port, the sections below provide simple instructions on how to do so. Follow one of them to get it done today.
Playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you need to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Persona 4: Arena Ultimax on Xbox 360 to choose your router and we'll walk you through it.
To begin playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Get started by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- After you're finished there go to Port Forward Persona 4: Arena Ultimax on Playstation 3 and select your router for easy-to-follow instructions.