Ports To Forward for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
The exact ports for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax are as follows:
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Steam
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Playstation 3
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Playstation 4
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Switch
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Xbox 360
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax offers the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
Forward Ports for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
When you are playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.