If you play Planetside 2, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online performance. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Planetside 2. We have a few examples listed below:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- More stable
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Planetside 2. Follow one of the sections below if you'd like to learn how to forward your port today.
In order to play Planetside 2 on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the correct ports to it.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward PlanetSide 2 on Playstation 4 and select your router for more info.
If you play Planetside 2 on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports.