How To Port Forward Screencheat
If you play Screencheat, you may want to set up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Screencheat, for example:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Better overall online performance
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Screencheat. Want to get your port forwarded today? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and learn how.
Before playing Screencheat on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Screencheat on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Playing Screencheat on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward select ports to your console.